Hex of Steel (Operation citadel)

Lafrite
Plombier CSS/PHP/SQL
Plombier CSS/PHP/SQL

Re: Hex of Steel (Operation citadel)

Message par Lafrite »

Sacré update : ajout du multijoueur en temps réél
Added
Real time multiplayer. When hosting a game, you can now choose if you want to host PBEM game or real time multiplayer game. Real time multiplayer doesn’t really have a limit in terms of players, you can play up to anything you’d like until it crashes (You can SAFELY play with up to 16 human players and probably even more). For now I am using the free version of Photon (plugin providing multiplayer) which allows 20 players simultaneously playing. I will be monitoring very closely how many people are playing at the same time and if I see more than 20 people wants to play I will upgrade to the paid version to support more players. Reason why I am not doing this now is because : 1 it’s pretty expensive. 2 : We roughly have a maximum of 20 players connected at the same time on the game, and I am sure those 20 people aren’t playing in multiplayer. Anyway, if there are slots issues I’ll be buying more slots so do not worry ! For now AI is not supported, not all the data will be exchanged between all the PCs. AI currently runs only on the host’s PC, and that will probably stay that way. Please ensure that the host has the best internet connexion (The game shouldn’t use much data but it’s better this way).
Multiplayer autosave. Those autosaves will be on top of the usual autosaves, they won’t overwrite your single player autosaves, they will be an extra file.
M19 MGMC for the US (SPG AA).
UI volume setting in the settings. It will probably be 0 when you will open the game, make sure you adjust that value to whatever you feel comfortable with.
Online chat in the game, not just in the main menu anymore. Real time multiplayer means the need for real time chat inside the game, when you are playing. No bad words filter so go crazy, but please be respectful. Sucking at the game doesn’t give you the right to insult your opponent :)
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app ... 2821264668
Répondre

Retourner vers « Wargames »