Enfin, sur les bases de Strategic Command II quoi
Un jeu que même le PC de Palpat peut supporter
http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?op ... Itemid=452
Strategic Command World War I: The Great War 1914-1918 is the latest grand strategy game in the series from award winning game designer Hubert Cater. It is more than just another addition to the Strategic Command series - it is an entire game engine at your fingertips!
Set in a fully enhanced two-dimensional isometric environment, Strategic Command World War I: The Great War 1914-1918 combines the ease of play and accessibility of previous releases in the Strategic Command series, while adding a number of new features, including some based on suggestions submitted by players.
Bigger, better and expandable, Strategic Command World War I: The Great War 1914-1918 continues the award winning series that has entertained casual wargamers and historical grognards for almost decade!
Strategic Command World War I: The Great War 1914-1918 contains a number of major campaigns that span the period 1914-1918 including a monster campaign featuring the biggest map of Europe and the Atlantic yet, at over 39,168 tiles, or 384x102!
Boasting new unit types and completely new features to cover trench warfare, aerial reconnaissance, shell supplies, national morale and more, the game engine has been redesigned so that it can thoroughly represent WWI. At the same time, the engine can still be used for WWII games so that players will now have the best of both worlds.
The flagship campaigns that come with this release cover the war in Europe starting with the great German offensive into France in August 1914 and ending with the final grand battles in France and Flanders in 1918. The battles fought on the Eastern Front and in the Italian, Balkan, and Middle Eastern theaters are all fully represented too.
Strategic Command World War I: The Great War 1914-1918 provides you with the opportunity to re-write history in a war that changed the destiny of Europe but of the whole world. To win, you must manage your resources wisely, incorporate diplomacy and shrewd decisions, invest in technological research, and apply sound warfare strategies. Will you lead your forces to total victory, or ultimately fail and fall to bitter defeat?
* Trench Warfare - Units can build trenches and trench lines act to block further spotting under Fog of War
* Shells - Artillery and Rail Guns now accumulate shells each turn and may fire as many shells as they have available
* Research - Trench Warfare and Shell Production have been added to the available research types
* Reconnaissance Spotting - Recon Bombers allow you to fly spotting missions behind enemy lines, especially handy when you suspect a major offensive is in the works
* National Morale - This value can be increased or decreased by special events, combat losses, enemy and friendly territory held, and it can influence not only individual unit morale but also the entire collapse of a nation if the value drops to below critical levels
* Zoom - Game map can now be zoomed 2X from the normal display level
* WWII Customization - switching the engine to play a WWII game just takes one click in the editor!
2-D isometric tile map, 384x102, with a true-to-scale recreation of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, the Atlantic and the eastern edge of North America. Up to 131,072 tiles (512x256) is possible with the Editor.
* 35 countries, 8 major and 27 minor belligerents (up to 65 nations possible with the Editor)
* 23 unit types with up to 30 different unit characteristics
* Over 400 different in-game events as well as over 90 decision events
* Fog of War, Weather including Snow, Rain and Sandstorms, Roads, Rail and Convoy Routing and Surface Raiding
* Single Player via the critically acclaimed and proven AI engine
* Multiplayer via Hotseat, Play-By-Email, Network (TCP/IP)
New Country List (Majors):
* Ottoman Empire
New Country List (Minors):
* British Empire
* Morocco (Fr.)
* Cavalry Corps
* Heavy Artillery
* Rail Gun
* Tank Corps
* Recon Bombers
* Amphibious Transport
Strategic Command World War I: The Great War 1914-1918 supports widescreen and native resolutions.
* CPU: 1 GHz Processor or better
* RAM: 512 MB or more
* OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
* DirectX: 7 or higher
* Video Card: 128 MB with 32-Bit Color supporting at least 1024 pixels in height and 768 pixels in width, or better
* Sound Card: 16-Bit DirectSound compatible
* CD-ROM: 8x or better (not needed for download version)
* HD: 1.2 GB free Hard Disk space