Attendu depuis longtemps déjà, le célèbre mod World in Flames fait son come-back et est maintenant disponible pour Darkest Hour !'We may be destroyed, but if we are, we shall drag a world with us - a world in flames.' - Adolf Hitler
Alors que tous se préparent à un affrontement devenu inévitable, menez vos armées à la gloire et dominez le monde... un "monde en flammes".
Version pour Darkest Hour 1.03 beta
- Installez version DH 1.03 beta
- Copiez/collez votre répertoire Mods/Darkest Hour Full et renommez la copie 'World in Flames 2'
- [Optionnel] Téléchargez et installez le Pack Musique WIF
- [Optionnel] Téléchargez et installez le Pack Graphique Officiel
- Téléchargez et installez World in Flames 2
- [Optionnel] Téléchargez et installez un jeu de couleurs sombres ou claires pour la carte
- Bon jeu !
Note : Le mod se joue avec le scénario 1933.
Change-log en anglais :
- Enabled a maximum of 10 tech teams researching at the same time and reduced research speed accordingly.
- Allowed HoS and HoG changes (Do not use as a major country if you want consistent game).
- Players can offer and ask for owned provinces to be sold/transferred to/from non-allied countries (Do not exploit if you want realistic game).
- Added relationship hit on cancelling trade deal.
- Allowed brigade attaching as long as the unit is in supply no matter on whom territory it is.
- Puppets send supplies and money to masters.
- Units get upgraded as you reinforce them.
- Tweaked policy sliders (less dissent on puppet release, smaller counter intelligence performance gap between democracies and dictatorships).
- Added 4-year Plan Decision to prioritize industry, armored, airforce or navy.
- Germany can now use unlimited Offensive Chits to boost its offensive for a short period of time. However, they divert a great amount of ressources and should thus be spent wisely!
- Added new 'Campaign Goals' system for Germany. At the start of Polish, French and Russian campaigns, an event will give you the opportunity to gamble on your success and win the reward. However, if you fail, you will receive the appropriate punishment!
- Added Build Siegfried Line, Peenemünde Army Research Center and Flak Towers decisions.
- Added flavour 1936 Olympic Games, Nobel Prize, Hindenburg Explosion and Neuschwabenland Expedition events.
- Added Force Dutch Surrender decision when Rotterdam has been bombed.
- Added Enigma machine related events.
- Added Norway heavy water plant event chain where the German player can get start a nuclear program. However, you will need to carefully protect the heavy water plant as British commandos will seek to destroy it!
- Unfair difficulty levels.
- Added new Waffen-SS infantry, motorized, mechanized and armored units better in urban combat and against partisans.
- Added new Gurkhas infantry better in hills, mountains and jungle combat.
- Added new Rangers infantry better in hills, woods and night combat.
- Added new Soviet Ski infantry better in arctic combat.
- Implemented naval limitations: Germany can no longer build combat ships, apart from those already in the build-queue, until it signs the Anglo-German Naval Agreement.
- Germany can no longer build militias unless it is invaded and activates the Volkssturm decision.
- Chance for combat events to happen x 10. Combat outcomes should now be more random and partly depend on luck.
- Tweaked combat events (counterattack, assault, encirclement, ambush, delay, tactical withdraw, breakthrough) to have a greater impact on combat outcomes.
- HQs become more important as they increase chance for combat events to happen.
- Increased combat events duration from 8 to 24 hours.
- Increased maximum and daily dig-in level increase for land units.
- Increased ORG level required for auto-retreat from 5 to 10.
- Inner Circle for his graphic skills
- Mexbuild for his ideas and graphics
- DH Team for designing such a game