Divine Wind carnet n°10

Discussion Générale
Emp_Palpatine
Eco-Citoyen
Eco-Citoyen

Divine Wind carnet n°10

Message par Emp_Palpatine »

Divine Wind Developer Diary 10 – Minor Features

Divine Wind gets ever closer to release and the Multiplayer game rolls on. I wrote my update in the style of J.R.R. Tolkien with additional dialogue from William Shakespeare. With this we are tweaking all those little things you miss when you are not playing in a competitive environment. Magistrate gain has been tweaked up and the English missions are going to be nerfed a bit, but only after I used them to form an early Great Britain.

So out of my bag of tricks this week is a few minor features we have added to the game. First up Trade Winds and colonisation. We have increased the distance that sea provinces have for range calculations and added in more trade wind provinces. The upshot is that Brazil and the Caribbean are ‘closer’ game terms to Iberia and much further from places like Britain and France. This makes it easier for the Iberian powers to explore this part of the world while making going to North America the first logical choice for Great Britain. Our goal is to use game mechanics to give a little historical push to countries.

Next the HRE, we have made it more difficult to take non core territory inside the HRE if you are a member. So it is now time to give something back so there is always a viable strategy for HRE countries to expand inside the empire. So now when an HRE member inherits another country any Imperial provinces are automatically considered your core regardless of the underlying culture of the province.

Moving swiftly along to rebels. We have made two changes to them, one cosmetic and one rather major. Each Rebel type now has a unique flag, which means at a glance you can see that all rebels are the same. Once you learn the flags you will be able prioritize the pretenders and zealots over the angry peasants. Rebels now also fight each other. Pretenders no longer help nationalists break up the kingdom they are trying to claim.

We have also increased the cap on the number envoys, i.e. magistrates, colonists etc. that you can store. You can now have 9 of each, meaning you can save up more magistrates before that next wave of buildings comes along.

The final change is to army numbers. We have imported the system of army numbers from Victoria 2 with its colour-coded information. This allows you to quickly see how strong you and your enemies are, making army management less of a pain.

Well that’s it from me this week.

Bon, leur machin de courants marins peut être intéressant. J'apprécie qu'il avoue que la colonisation était complètement n'importe quoi auparavant. :siffle:
Intéressant aussi les rebelles qui se battent entre eux, bien que ce soit encore cadeau pour le joueur.
Le reste? Inintéressant. :o:
Vous pensez tous que César est un con? Vous pensez que le consul et son conseiller sont des cons? Que la police et l'armée sont des cons? Et vous pensez qu'y vous prennent pour des cons? Et vous avez raison, mais eux aussi! Parce que depuis le temps qu'y vous prennent pour des cons, avouez que vous êtes vraiment des cons. Alors puisqu'on est tous des cons et moi le premier, on va pas se battre.

Retourner vers « Europa Universalis I à IV et Rome »